Savvy Business Solutions, Inc.
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Owners and Collectors of Information
At Savvy Business Solutions, Inc., we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Website and as our customer. To our visitors and to our customers, we offer this pledge:
Payment & Fees
The Service will commence on the date Client’s order for the Service is accepted by Savvy Business Solutions, Inc. (the “Effective Date”) and will thereafter continue on the basis of successive billing periods (with the first day of each billing period being a “Billing Date”) until terminated by either party in accordance with this Agreement. For each billing period, Savvy Business Solutions, Inc. will automatically charge the Client’s credit card on each Billing Date for (i) any non-refundable recurring subscription fees and services sold through the Client’s Website during the previous billing period. Client acknowledges and agrees that all recurring fees referenced in the Agreement or otherwise related to the Services are to be recurring transactions billed on an ongoing basis until the Services are terminated in accordance with this Agreement.
All fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars and exclude all applicable sales, use, and other taxes and government charges, whether federal, state or foreign, and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes , fees, duties, and charges, and any related penalties and interest, arising from the payment of any and all fees under this Agreement.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
When you send us email from this Website, you will provide us with certain personally identifiable information including your email address. At anytime, if you wish to no longer receive correspondences via email, please contact us via the email address listed on the bottom of our site.
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor’s hard drive while they are visiting this Website. We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit this site. At Savvy Business Solutions, Inc., a cookie is only used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information during the enrollment process. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later during the enrollment process. No personally identifiable information is stored on the cookie. The cookie expires and is deleted from the visitor’s computer as soon as they close their browser.
Third Party Links
Savvy Business Solutions, Inc.,